I have this beautiful vision for you – your art is providing you with the resources you need without taking away from other areas of your life. You know how you come home at night feeling absolutely drained from your work? And then you have to cook dinner, clean up around the house, and you hope to spend time with your family or friends… But you’ve got nothing left to give! You feel so exhausted that you snap at your husband whilst throwing frozen dinner in the microwave and ignoring the kids. And forget the dishes.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Right now there are artists out there making money doing something they actually love, something that doesn’t always feel like pulling teeth, and something that doesn’t leave them drained at the end of the day. Yes, they’re making money from their art. And at the end of their “work day” (which may be a mix of play and work and collaboration), they feel supported and and eager to enjoy the other parts of their lives.
In fact, their lives flow seamlessly and joyfully because they’ve built a career with their overall happiness in mind.
That’s what I am here to help you do.
No one can do it overnight, but I will show you how to:
- Sell your art online. Benefit from my 5 years of experience in the online art movement as an artist so you don’t make all those basic mistakes.
- Set up your website. Teach a woman to fish and she’ll eat forever. Teach an artist how to set up her business online, and she’ll make it a career. Learn how to set up your online space on WordPress, Big Cartel, Etsy (my specialty), etc.
- Get quality photos. No Photoshop or big, fancy camera necessary. And never be afraid to show off your online shop again.
- Explore options to showcase your art. Want to stay out of the gallery? No problem. Want to find the right gallery for your work? Let’s do it. Display your art the way YOU want. I’ll arm you with knowledge so you can harness control over your own business.
- Charge what you are worth. Stop guessing when you price your work. Develop strategies for pricing so you never struggle for days, wrestling with a price, again.
- Develop your brand & marketing strategy. Your art is distinct, just like your brand. No cookie cutter marketing strategies here. This is a collaborative process where we’ll determine what works for you and finally communicate clearly with your customers so you can finally connect with them.
- Keep your business going. It’s not just about the art; you are running a business, and you need to know how to run it. From accounting to inventory to organizational tricks−you’ll learn how to work smarter, not harder.
- Make a living without 9 to 5 induced depression. Screw the cubicle and the recycled scrap metal hell from whence it came.
How are we going to accomplish all of this? Easy.
- Same Page Session – We start off by getting on the same page. A quick live or email session and I know exactly where to go from here to take you and your art to new levels of amazing!
- Unlimited Email Access – I type faster than a cheetah hot on a zebra’s ass. No long waits before a response. Unless I’m sleeping. Then all bets are off. Things are back and forth, flowing, relaxed. I teach you and give you some action steps, then you implement and email me back with questions. It’s really simple, freeing up your mind for the important stuff.
- Weekly Live Sessions – Sometimes I need to hear the excitement in your voice about your art, or see the expression you have when you describe how you feel about marketing. Chat with me for 30 minutes a week on the phone, Skype, Google+ Hangout, etc. Whatever strikes your fancy.
1 session for The Illustration, 4 sessions for The Portrait, or 13 sessions for The Masterpiece.
- Risk-Free – Sometimes you think someone is going to be a good fit, and then they’re not. If we work together for a few days and things just aren’t working out, you’ll get a full refund.
Trial Period: 2 days for The Illustration, 7 days for The Portrait, or 14 days for The Masterpiece.
I don’t have a “program” like most coaches. We work based on you and your business. However long you need me, I’m there. Choose the coaching package that best suits your needs:
The Illustration – 1 Week – $399
Let’s get you going quickly so you can start making money NOW. Find solutions to the most pressing problems and start taking action right away!
The Portrait – 1 Month – $1,499
This is my most popular package because it’s best for long-term growth, but you still learn and implement quickly. Identify problems, discover solutions, and then implement the fixes while you’ve got me around to answer questions and walk you through it.
The Masterpiece – 3 Months – $4,299
Brilliance can’t be rushed. Give your business time to grow. Kick the tires a bit. I can help you with everything as you revolutionize your business, personally taking your hand as we dive deep into everything it takes to sell your art with ease.