This course will teach you how to take care of the financial and legal parts of running an art business that will hold you back if you try to start without getting them sorted.
Back-Pocket Finances covers the following topics:
- tracking your revenue and expenses
- keeping your personal finances separate from your business finances
- setting up a business entity with the government
- understanding how to take care of your taxes
- setting money goals and making it more likely you’ll achieve them
- dealing with seasonal ups and downs in income
- revenue projections
- accountants vs. bookkeepers, whether you need one, and how to hire them if you do
- some ways to save money
- and common mental blocks that you can easily overcome
It looks like a lot! But I have simplified the concepts so they are easy to understand and implement. If you follow along with the course, you could have everything completed in as little as 7 days! It would be a busy 7 days, but if you can devote time to it, it can really happen that quickly. None of this needs to take very long.
You will start receiving the course within 3 days of purchase and will get 1 email each day after with the lesson and homework for the day.