There’s one big, masterpiece-sized problem that’s got you totally stuck in the molasses! Or maybe you’ve got lots of little teeny niggling art & business problems you’re not sure what to do about?
You’ve got a clue when it comes to selling your art online. You’ve been at it for a while and things are good. But they’re not great.
You know you can grow a lot more and make more money but there’s something that’s really holding you back.
And it’s causing you to feel stuck and stagnant instead of free and flourishing. You’re losing sleep trying to tease out the answers and you’re tired of wasting time waiting for it to all work out. A 3-hour intensive with me and you’ll know the exact steps to take next.
“Thank you so much. I looked it over and it’s great. You’re pretty straight forward and specific so that’s good. Good news is since we spoke I’ve been putting all my eggs into Facebook and it’s paying off already. Went from 33 likes to over 500 in the last week.” – Dane
Unleash Intensives are for artists who need direction. We’ll attack your business head-on, no nonsense. You’ll leave with an Action Plan of tasks to complete and a timeline in which to do them. This is not a place for assessing your target market, conquering pricing fears, or remodeling your website. For that stuff, you can head over to my business consulting for artists.
So what will we talk about?
I like to ask a lot of questions so I’m better prepared to build your Action Plan, customized perfectly to you. I’ll ask about marketing strategies you are currently doing and how they’re working and how you feel about marketing strategies you aren’t currently doing. I’ll ask about pricing, product photograph, copywriting, your target market, what your current goals are, and more. But these sessions are easy-going, light and breezy, flowing… you should bring your own questions so we can iron out some specific problems that might not be addressed in a task list like the Action Plan. Like these questions:
- There are so many ways to build an online shop! Which platform should I use?
- Should I offer my prints as limited or open edition?
- Are my prices wildly high or low?
- Should I start with Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest… or something else?
- How do I use video to make more sales?
Logistics. How does it happen?
- You click the buy button. I email you to schedule a time that works well for both of us.
- We hop on Skype (or phone) for 3 hours of awesome!!
- You leave with clarity on all the troubles you’ve had with your art business.
- I’ll send you an email wrap-up of what we discussed and the Action Plan: the exact steps you need to take next to make more art sales. I sometimes add in follow-up resources for you to check out like awesome blog articles or sweet how-to videos to help you implement what we discussed.
Ready? Click that “add to cart” button above and I’ll email you to schedule our session asap so you can start selling art sooner, rather than later.