There’s one big, masterpiece-sized problem that’s got you totally stuck in the molasses! Or maybe you’ve got lots of little teeny niggling art & business problems you’re not sure what to do about?
You don’t want to commit to some big coaching program with
and homework assignments
and weekly calls
It’s just too much! Instead, just
Pick My Brain
A single, powerful call. It’s going to bring you clarity and confidence.
This is where you’ll ditch stuck & stagnant, in favor of free & flourishing.
This is where you’ll learn how to use your time to make progress.
This is where you’ll take “things are good” into “things are great”.
If you know you can grow a lot more and make more money, but there’s something that’s really holding you back…
An hour with me and you’ll know the exact steps to take next.
Pick My Brain sessions are for artists who need to attack something head-on, no nonsense, and fix it fast. This is a place for brainstorming, quick fixes (the good kind), direction, and straightforward advice.
You don’t need handholding, you just need direction.
This is not a place for building business plans, conquering pricing fears, or remodeling your website. For that stuff, you can head over to my business coaching for artists.
Cheat the system.
Trade 6 months of commitment for 1 hour of clarity.
Get in, get out, and get back to work.
So what can you pick my brain about?
- There are so many ways to build an online shop! Which platform should I use?
- How do I find blogs I could pitch to interview me?
- Can you help me refine my target market?
- Are my prices wildly high or low?
- Should I start with Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest… or something else?
- How do I use video to make more sales?
- And other things like this… the more specific, the better.
The session is easy-going, light and breezy, flowing… but the more specific you can get with your questions, the more concrete the answers will be when you leave our session. Feel free to jot down some ideas, prioritize them, and we’ll get to as many as we can. And if you run out of questions, I’ve always got topics in my back pocket for us to talk about to ensure you’re getting the most out of your hour.
Logistics. What will happen here?
- You click the buy button. I email you to schedule a time that works well for both of us.
- We hop on Skype for an hour full of awesome!!
(If you don’t have Skype, I can teach you how to get it – it’s free and easy! Or we can use Google+ Hangouts. I prefer to see your face with a webcam so we can jive together in the best possible way. But if that’s out of the question, we can go old-school and use a regular telephone.)
- I’ll send you a wrap-up of what we discussed and what steps you should take next. I sometimes add in follow-up resources for you to check out like awesome blog articles or sweet how-to videos to help you implement what we discussed.
- You take some time to put your new tasks into your calendar because action is what it’s all about, baby! Get it done so you can get back in the studio.
Ready? Click that “add to cart” button above!
I’ve got years of business and consulting experience & expertise. I like a little tough love, but it’s always filtered through my happy and super-kind spirit. So you’ll never feel like I’m scolding you, but you’ll always know when I’m calling BS.
I’ve been teaching artists how to improve their businesses since 2009. I know how they work, not just because of my consulting experience but because I’m an artist too. My brain works like yours and I know you’d rather be creating than thinking about business. I always strive to make the business stuff easy for you. And the best part? I’m not into formulaic businesses. We talk about your options as they relate to you, your art, your personality, and your customers. This isn’t cookie cutter advice you could find on Google. This is all about you.