So no one reads that awesome content. Boo.
But now that I’ve got readers (that’s you!) I really want to make sure you’ve read some really helpful things for your business that you may have missed. Here are 5 posts that can be game changes no matter what stage of business you’re in:
1. Social Media Marketing is a Dumb Phrase – this one is all about using social media the right way and if you’re doing it wrong, you’re losing customers.
2. 5 Things Artists Can Blog About – get stuck when you try to write blog posts? Here are a few ideas to jumpstart your creativity and keep hitting publish!
3. The Website Squint Test – if you want to convert site visitors into buyers (or subscribers – or both!), this little trick can help you make it happen.
4. Curating Your Own Art – don’t get all “I don’t need to do that” and read #5. If you aren’t actively, consistently casting aside pieces then you need to read this post.
5. Fear. – when I was a kid I had a weird fear, but I think you’ll relate anyway. Especially if you were scared of monsters, the boogie man, or anything hiding under your bed to “get you” as you fell asleep at night.
There you have it. Five of my favorites that will move the needle in your business whether you’re a beginner or you’ve been selling art full time for years.